- Black school shoes or boots (No trainers) Velcro fasteners are helpful for Early Years.
- Black or grey trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses (No leggings, jeans or sports trousers) Pull-on styles are easiest for Early Years.
- Sky blue polo tops (with or without school logo)
- Royal blue cardigans or jumpers (with or without school logo)
- Blue and white summer dresses or black/grey school shorts
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
Please label all items of clothing and show your child where they can find their name.
Orders for uniform and payment are no longer allowed to be carried out through the school office. All orders for school uniform must be online or through the Logos Unlimited shops (details below), please click here.
School has changed uniform supplier to Logos Unlimited. The company has a shop in Swalwell. Please click through here to see where the stores are located. This change will help parents/carers to save delivery costs and give the opportunity to check on sizes and view all items available. Please note that School does not make any profit from the sale of school uniform.
Next academic year, the children will come to school in their PE kit on their PE days. Please see your year group parent information booklet for details of your child’s PE days or the most updated letter depending on the terms.
- White t-shirt/polo-shirt
- Plain navy/black sweatshirt
- Navy/Royal blue or black plain shorts
- Navy/black plain tracksuit bottoms
- Black trainers/sandshoes