Pupils at Lobley Hill Primary School are expected to wear the uniform specified below every day throughout the academic year. The only exception will be that children will come to school in their PE kit on their PE days and if they are attending an After School Sports Club. Please check your year group parent information booklet for details of your child’s PE days or the most updated letter depending on the terms.
- Black school shoes or boots (No trainers) Velcro fasteners are helpful for Early Years.
- Black or grey trousers, skirts or pinafore dresses (No leggings, jeans or sports trousers) Pull-on styles are easiest for Early Years.
- Sky blue polo tops (with or without school logo)
- Royal blue cardigans or jumpers (with or without school logo)
- Blue and white summer dresses or black/grey school shorts
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
Please label all items of clothing and show your child where they can find their name.
Orders for uniform and payment are no longer allowed to be carried out through the school office. All orders for school uniform must be online or through the Logos Unlimited shops (details below), please click here.
School has changed uniform supplier to Logos Unlimited. The company has a shop in Swalwell. Please click through here to see where the store is located. This change will help parents/carers to save delivery costs and give the opportunity to check on sizes and view all items available. Please note that School does not make any profit from the sale of school uniform.
If you are struggling financially school will be able to help out with second hand uniform which has been donated to school. We will also set up tables of uniform in the summer term where parents/carers can obtain second hand uniform free of charge.
School has also been working with Gateshead West Preloved Uniform Scheme who run a Pay as you feel Market every month: Second Saturday 10-11.30am & Last Monday 6-7pm @ 1st Ryton Scout Hut, NE40 3AU (next to Ryton Rugby Club). You can contact them on
PE UNIFORM (NOT REQUIRED FOR NURSERY AND RECEPTION CHILDREN)
- White t-shirt/polo-shirt
- Plain navy/black sweatshirt
- Navy/Royal blue or black plain shorts
- Navy/black plain tracksuit bottoms
- Black trainers/sandshoes